Today I thought i’d share with you what’s in my university bag! I don’t know why we all enjoy looking at these so much, maybe it’s because we’re all at least a tiny bit nosey, but i thought it’d be fun to share what I’ve got in mine.
I’m not going to make out that my bag is always spotless and doesn’t have receipts/lipsticks floating around the bottom, because the majority of the time it does. But I will be including the items that I really do think are essential for a day spent in uni.
- Macbook – Of course it’s not necessary to have a macbook specifically as any laptop will do, but I have to say that my macbook does have a special place in my heart. It’s size, weight and reliability are something that myself and my back really appreciate.
- LAPTOP CHARGER – I’ve had to capitalise this because there is NOTHING worse than getting into a ‘zone’ in the library, doing a cracking job writing your essay and bam…your laptop dies!!
- Mobile – Obviously not essential for uni, but essential for life in general. I have the university app on my phone which lets me know where my seminars/lectures are too, so it’s pretty important that I remember my phone.
- Notebook – (Narrow ruled because we all know that it makes a world of difference) I don’t often use the notebook as I tend to use my laptop instead, but I always make sure I have one with my just incase my laptop decides not to turn on when I need it to!
- Chewing gum – You just never know when you’re gonna need it!
- Purse – Another essential. Important for student/library cards, also if you’re anything like me and you can’t possible get up early enough to prepare lunch before your classes start, your debit card to ensure that you can purchase a (very overpriced) sandwich at uni.
- Hand Sanitiser – Because in a university with over 30,000 people I really don’t know when i’m going to need it.
- Pencil case – for the off-chance that I actually use the notebook.
- Deodorant – Because i’m sure we can all agree on the fact that there is nothing worse than walking around thinking that you smell.
- Plastic Ring Binder – Containing all readings/printed lecture notes that you may need.
Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog!
Love always, Naomi x